View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 03:39 PM   #934
Spregovori

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
Is there any way or place to get a better chance to witness one of the ships?
If I am not mistaken Tone3J once wrote that...we can not see them..since they are (as he said) in 4th density/dimension.

Than just now...I am hearing (reading) that the ET craft itself would not be visible...but its shadow would be... (so I understand it)... something like a "cloud" of a sort...

What you can do is...buy some medium quality telescope with equatorial "legs" (1500EUR or so) and try to...pin point an UFO... Even if they are not "close" you should...."spot" one with telescope liek that - this is what I think...this is not a fact...etc

also

some say that stars that are sort of a blinking and it is not just the white color...are not actually stars.... I do notice (more than one) this stars or whatever they are...they tend to be like a little reddish orange or green...combined with white.... again this are MY observations and not some official statement...it would also appear that this blinking stars....tend to....change position....from time to time...but since I do not have the proper equipment to exactly determine their position in a first place....I can not be sure that they change it...

Last edited by Spregovori; 01-10-2010 at 03:50 PM.