View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 06:14 AM   #41
babcha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Project Camelot and the US Army' - article link from rense.com

I wanted to share my opinion with Project Camelot as a member and as a Light Worker I found it difficult to watch the interview with Steven Greer - not because I find Dr. Greer exceptional but because I was concerned of the fear displayed by both Kerry and Bill towards Steven's remarks on how he deals with the issue of bad vs. good aliens.

I was turned off by the repeated attacks on Dr, Greer to conform to Kerry's and Bills view that there are scary and lethal aliens out there and Dr. Greer's assessment may lead many to accept something that is potentially harmful. I too sensed before this particular interview that Project Camelots focus was moving more towards subjective concern for world events and less towards objective reporting of facts.

I like to think a good reporter or journalist is above all, objective and looks at all sides of the issues and allows the individual the dignity of forming their own opinion. I have missed many things about the America I grew up with and the ability of allowing people to get the facts so they can make informed decisions was the reason I follow internet researchers like Kerry and Bill. I was able to take the information and when viewed against other peoples work I could get a broader view of the world I live in.

Since Project Avalon has been started, fewer interviews have been published and followup interviews with Richard Hoagland and David Wilcocks have been omitted. I am grateful for the volumes of video from their recent forum in Spain but I am concerned with the tone of the interviews and discussions being promoted.

I would just like to state my belief that we do not need to add to the urgency of any possible cataclysmic events in our future if we reasonably report them with accuracy and humility. Please be aware that your own emotions are beginning to bleed through what I have always promoted as exceptionally valuable material. As was stated in the Michael St. Clair videos- communication will be the first sign of the breakdown of a society and while Project Camelot and Project Avalons missions are to foster social community- your emotional excesses are beginning to impact on what you have so lovingly built for all of us.

Please be more mindful of taking others opinions personal and take a lesson from David Wilcock- EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion and as part of a community fostering love and light it is past time to tolerate the differences and move on with the agenda of bringing facts and truth with unbiased objective research and journalism what ever medium you choose to present it to the world. Namaste Project Camelot and Project Avalon for continued service to these higher needs.

I have discounted Rense and only mention it because the title I am posting this to. And add what ever is posted there goes double for them. EVERYONE who cares about the truth takes him and C2C with a grain of salt. All sources lead to truth, eventually. Remember none of us has all the answers. We are only wanderers in love and light. Love conquers fear.http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/i.../gathering.gif
babcha is offline   Reply With Quote