View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 11:19 AM   #78
T.C
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: david icke call to arms !

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
I don't think it's that essential to organize groups or events. THEY are prepared for that anyway and have means of dealing with it. I focus more on the simple individual things than anyone can do.

So what can you do? You can start by stopping. Stop doing what they want or expect you to do. Stop playing their game. Stop living the life they prepared for you. Live your own, based on your own moral principles and personal responsibility, not on their rules. You don't need groups, groups are predictable and manageable. Become an unknown element in the game, one they can't predict. As more and more people do just this, "groups" will form naturally whenever needed. It's not so much about taking any action, as about simply stopping being ruled by Them.
I concur! Thanks for the though provoking post .

The problem with organizing is that organizations present a target and therefore an entity that can be more easily attacked and subjugated. A simple analogy for the personal responsibility you mentioned is war - if every solider put down their weapons and said "we will not fight!", then of course there would be no wars!

I don't believe that protest and any other conventional means of instigating change is going to work, predominately because the majority required to effect the status quo are 'still plugged into the Matrix' and they do NOT want to take the red pill!

I wonder if the number of people that have realized the reality of mass psychosis might one day reach a point where opposition - benevolently or malevolently - is not required. In other words enough people exist (and can co-operate) to form viable community's that can exist autonomously from the outside world...which is what Project Avalon is about, right?
T.C is offline   Reply With Quote