View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 06:25 AM   #121
no caste

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Here is a little video about the Baha'i Faith and the NWO. There are severval other videos on the subject if interested. It makes me think, I didn't know that Steven Greer was of that faith.
The Baha'i faith is primitive, or ancient, depending which way you look at it. It has Zoroastrian roots from which Judaism, Christianity, Islam also spring. Zoroastrianism has the original come-back guy (who later is Jesus, for example, in Christianity; Elijah in Judaism).

- In the Book of Malachi, Elijah's return is prophesied "before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord."

- The Baha'i Faith believes Elijah returned in 1844 in Shiraz, Iran, as the Bab.

- Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Baha'i Faith, was a follower of the Bab and claimed to be the fulfillment of his promise that God would send another messenger.
.................................................. .....................

Zoroastrianism is the Light/Dark model of the spiritual universe: dualistic. It's where the hell fires come from (final conflagration) in the story. Zarathustra was its main teacher; maybe his role was Saoshyant (may be his name). He comes back at end times, and sets things right, i.e. refreshes, begins anew.

However, the fire extinguishing, re-igniting and sharing new fire sticks is common in ancient cultures, e.g. Aztec.

Primitive? Because humans experience light and dark by the rotations of the earth. From a different perspective, the sun always shines. Shadow is what crooks use, so they don't get caught - by other humans LOL

Last edited by no caste; 07-29-2009 at 06:31 AM.