View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #112
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Where did you get the information about 95% are of that kind, I guess you are meaning Baha'i faith? I would like to read that info for myself.

I thought the whole idea of this new world was to regain our personal sovereignty (that would exclude religions or cults). We are to take personal responsibility for ourselves (not be sheeple). We must take everything we hear and see and run it through our own personal barometer (heart) and find our own truth.

We have so many distractions that are keeping us from accomplishing this goal. I don't even know anymore what's up and what's down. Information, disinformation it almost seems the same to me anymore. Most truth tellers, I believe, are telling us the truth as they know it but remember compartmentalization. Each person has a little piece of the puzzle and it is our job to put the puzzle together, if we choose to do so. I hope we figure it out before the NWO sets their final plans in motion.

And Watcher, we are not a bunch of now-it-alls, we are simply people trying to figure it all out and are expressing our opinions and you know what they say about opinions.
That I did not say or infer, I said there are elements here within the forums whom think THEY ARE know it alls, stroll around and check threads

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote