View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #9
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: AMERO: HOT and TRUE news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
I like the idea of opening up as a union with Canada and Mexico. I would love to be able to travel freely on this continent and works towards mutual prosperity. Money is only a tool. For all we know we could be back to a bartering system. Joe Biden mentioned something to the effect that we would not like some things that Barack will do early on next year, but to trust him. He may have been talking about a North American Union.
Well,

announcing a currency reform of the USD is quite an unpleasant task! Unpleasant especially for all those fools (like Japan, Russia and China) that bought tons of F&F bonds and US treasuries being just worth 50% compared to the price being purchased.

How many actual US Dollar are needed to purchase 1 AMERO one can just guess. I believe in the best case one gets 1 AMERO for 2 US Dollars.

Worst case is like 5 to 10 US Dollars for 1 AMERO. I believe such an exchange-ratio means WW3 or WW4!

Such a decision won't be just accepted by everybody. Just look at the actual impacts the financial and world wide economic crisis has....

Deadly shootings in Bangkok at the airport
People being very upset in Island
Sort of Robin Hoods storming supermarkets in Greece (and then give away everything to anybody just in front of the store)
A new currency in the middle of United States of Banana Republic (http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1227578857)
and so on and so on....

No if we guess what will be the unpleasant part of the AMERO this might be martial law...

But I do not want to blame that everything is going wrong in the US only...

I do some very interesting observations in Europe as well....

Believe me you won't be told the truth until it is published....

Prepare for an extended bank holiday between x-mas and end of January...

The world will change in big steps in the coming weeks...

Cheers silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote