View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #23
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zacharia sitchin is not legitimate

elka....y dont you each spend 30 years studying the hebrew language and text as did sitchin, of whom it was already his native tongue...b4 you are eligilble to critisize his interpretation?
what was the hebrew background of this other guys that discredit sitchin,?
could you have read 2 words from hebrew text and write an entire page on its meaning?...well in hebrew you can...
i.e
in hebrew... the word for TRUTH= EMET..if you could view the pattern of each letter ALEF MEM TAV...of course in their hebrew text...
each have either 2legs or a base to stand on...indicating that TRUTH CAN NEVER FALL
whereas
the word for LIE=SHEKER .....SHIN KOOF RESH
each letter only has one leg/one pivot, and the middle letter is extra long downward...creating a centre pivot to the entire word...
hence, that with a "lie", the pattern of each letter cannot stand, it can only fall, yet EVEN the whole word cannot stand, indicating A LIE CAN ONLY aventually FALL
there are many hidden messages in these same 2 words..same as the entire hebrew text.....
the secret of G-ds creation aRe in HIS language

the origins of english are largely only cultural....i.e NYLON... derived from where the 1st 2 offices were based...N ew Y ork-LON don
interesting, but not quite so deep hey
it would probably take sitchin a book on each text of the bible to explain how he derived ALL his material...i dont think he can live long enough to do so
where are the origins of this other guy that chooses to discredit sitchin? on what bases?

is hebrew too, his native tongue, i may ask

Last edited by beanny; 10-24-2008 at 01:56 PM.
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote