View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #618
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

As requested ill tell every one a bit about my self you well have to forgive me on dates and precise ages for my memory is not the best. From very young I had a so could eilness could adhd {I think I was first diagnosed about 5], I had to see doctors and psychiatrist on a regular basis. I was classed as the worst case they had seen in 10 years in this country. I was then described a drug could reterlin for about 2 years {at about the age of 11] which is basically medical speed. I had much trouble in all this time fitting into society and school. I was a very clever kid in areas that was above normal thinking I could never understand the live was designed and had problems with society I use to wonder what the point of live is if all we do is struggle and then die it just never made sense to me. I was sent to a boarding school called netherton hall for bad behaviour at 12 and stayed their for 2 years or so .I was all ways and angry child and till about 16 when I start looking into budishem .I spent most of teenage years looking for answerers but still had many problems. When I was 20 I found out that my so called illness s was not an illness but I was in fact a spiritual healer. I think deep down me new this any way because I self medicated at about the age of 14 - 15 thank god. I also did a course in holistic healing for 18 mouths and was mediating a lot this is I evolved my skills in aura reading. I started looking into conspirce theories or should I say truth searching at about the age of 18 and understood what a crazy world we live in from quit a young age .I had many in counters with ufo s over the years or have seen. I moved to France for 3-4 years to get away from it all and be a snowboarder at about 23-24 I think I just needed a break from it all. but who no’s .when I came back I started looking into quantum physics and studying consciousness in a greater depth and decide to tire to write a book on everything I new but my computer mysteriously went down a month into the project. Some recent events made me decide it was time to get involved again so I posted a view pages of my book on this forum thanks to my good friend james it was possible. Sorry I can’t put everything in if you have any questions please ask .

Love to all
Jan Rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote