View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #59
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
I don't know who you are but you are clearly a paid operative of an agency... You are posting outright lies. Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
Kerry,

I have no idea what is going on with you but you have really stepped off the deep end here. I have talked to Brad on numerous occasions and he is far from an Op spreading lies. He might be mistaken about things as we all can be, but I don't believe for one second that he is intentionally spreading lies.

I really think it would be a good thing if you stepped back from all of this and just took a deep breath and re-assess the entire situation. I have always thought you were a pretty rational person with a good head on your shoulders, but lately it seems like you have been acting in a very knee-jerk, irrational way. I don't know if something is going on in your personal life that is causing these behaviors to manifest, but my hope is that you can look at the bigger picture here and realize that what is happening is exactly what the PTB would love to see happen.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote