View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 12:06 AM   #16
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Barry king:UNDERGROUND BASES GENETIC HYBRIDS P1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
Question poised for "THE WATCHER", unless anyone else can clarify moreso, after watching Barry's video's again, I do recall that in my researching that I have studied them before.

Please clarify my generalization,
From what I gather, Mr. King was a part of a NSA/Military project and was first introduced/abducted as a child, then later re-introduced again to the program. From his experiences, he states (correct me, if I'm wrong) that this project is about mind/population control, where as the majority of alien abductions nowadays are no more than genetically created alien (grey) hybrids, that which the military created, has warehouses full of these beings stacked for use, and uses these beings to abduct us and bring us to these bases, strap us down to these "trip seats" and plant thoughts/experiences in our minds, then release us back to the general population?

Please clarify any points as I mean no disrespect.

Regards and Blessings,
Soul Sequence

P.S. What is Mr. Kings current health status and do you see him recovering soon.
Very generalised yes but basics are correct. Over the years he has been allowed to give further info from original data, more detail than was first deemed necessary for the public.
His health now is getting better considering what was done. Hopefully soon we shall see him speaking for himself.

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote