Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Richard this is wrong and you know it

Who complained?

How many of us women talk to Abraxas and none that I know have been harassed

Who was it? We have the right to know or is it only for your information?
He's not going to be able to go there. The forum becomes liable if the complainants are not protected. About the only think you can do at this point, is open a thread where you describe your experiences within the social group and go into the types of subject material being explored there, and what it has meant to you.

I can see how people with certain sensitivities might become uncomfortable by the discussion there, because of being unable to understand that it was a spiritual discussion, couched in certain charged archetypes. If you use the word sexual or erotic to describe a spiritual experience, then it can be misconstrued by someone not ready to look at the archetypes in that context.

Perhaps if you share your experiences from the social group, and the complainants read about it, they may see how they thought one thing was going on, while it was something else. Or maybe not. Or maybe it wasn't something else. None of us know what was conveyed in private message unless they were published on the forum here, which is a bannable offence btw.

anyway, it's a long shot, but if they recant and say they may have misunderstood after reading your accounts of your experiences, then there is no longer any reason for the "final Thuban thread" to remain final. It's already risen from the dead once.

See, I can see both viewpoints. I can read archetypes so I could see the dual nature of Abrax's descriptions and language use, but I can also see how those words would look to someone with certain sensitivities or predispositions because of life experiences or some lessons as yet incomplete.

About the only thing I'm reading in all of this which really gets under my skin, is the possibility that someone found a confused ear and chattered away, not to necessarily help her, but to harm someone else. That would be an unfortunate thing to discover.