View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lucifer, Demons, 'Dark Beings' - who are really the 'good' guys??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I agree that the truth about our 'real' history has been supressed. We've been missleaded, betrayed, manipulated...(you just name it), for so long time now. There's no doubt at all about this.

It's also obvious, that we were misleaded to 'think' that there is bad and good, dirk and light, right or wrong. But these are all labels.

Labels that must be brought to unification.

This question has been discussed for more then a month now in the thread: Thuban Q&A...and some 'possible' answer has been given there too. According to the reaction of many here on this forum about the content of that thread, you can see that many of us still see the 'light' as good and the 'dark' as bad...and the whole 'draconian' agenda is labeled as luciferian, satanic etc...

But here we are...who knows exactly? Here we are with your first hand expiriences...and I'll ask again...who knows exactly?

I must say that the Thuban thread helped me a lot to overcome the labeling of 'light' and 'dark' / 'good' and 'bad'. It helped me to understand that the unification of the both is the answer we need to seek for.

As, before there was light, it was dark

Who knows exactly????[/COLOR]
malletzky
Well then lets change the label of good and bad for which is the purpose of the peoples

For me there are only two agendas

1) Pro life, pro ascension, love all, respect all, expanssion, self sovereignity, egalitarism, cooperation, peacefull co existance, self governing, self responsible, independant thinking, eternal life respect of the universal laws

2) De-evolution, slavery, greed, domination, disrespect of all life, negation that we are all equal, class differences, pyramidal structures of goverment, totalitarism, control, nany state, herd thinking (like ants) finite life, implossion, disregard of the universal laws

Which one will you choose?

That goes without saying that Source loves all of itself whether it ascends or de-evolves into space dust, so there is no divission per se other than the one the peoples in the de-evolutionary path are making because they are the ones that are separating themselves from the rest of creation

Love
Ps regarding light there are two classes of light

1) Living light Self sustaining light based on the tri-veca

2) Dead light based on the bi-veca that can not spark and therefore needs to vampirize other living beings to sustain itself

Darkness is only a concept that apply to our eyes because they have such a short range. Also before there was light there was sound

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-16-2010 at 11:24 AM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote