View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 02:12 PM   #8
sirena
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Urgent Help Protect Our Children

arcora wrote:
Quote:
And you believe this because a billionaire with a television show said it's true?
Talk about being out of the loop. Its fine arcora if you don't want help or feel the need for it. However there are millions of children who are vulnerable and many people crying out for the help.

I am sure many of the MK-Ultra survivors wish someone stepped in to help them when they were children.

I believe the thousands of child victims of abuse, their torn and battered and sometimes lifeless bodies. I believe the law enforcement and volunteers who work tirelessly trying to eradicate the problem. I believe the heartbroken parents of children who have gone missing, have been violated and sometimes killed by these horrid perverts. I believe the people who have to perform reconstructive surgery on these child victims. I believe the medical professional who have to treat children who have contracted venereal diseases from their attackers. I believe the mental health professionals and social workers who treat them. I believe the thousands upon thousands of videos, photos and computer images taken of these child victims.

These demonic pedophiles can be found in every walk of life, seeking out new victims everywhere, sharing photos of there sinister acts on the internet. They are ministers, priests, teachers, doctors, dentists, neighbors family members everywhere. They stalk children at schools, grab them off the street or from their own front yards or in their own homes. They are relentless. The laws to penalize them need to be much stiffer. There needs to be more resources to catch them.

Worst of all these sickos are aided by people who don't believe they exist and in particularly large numbers. They are aided by people who don't participate in actions to stop them. They are aided by those who only concern themselves with thier own children and no one else's.

We are either part of the solution or part of the problem. Directly or indirectly we become a force on either side. As for me I choose to be part of the solution.

Ignorance is neither bliss nor your friend. It is a tool of the enemy.
sirena is offline   Reply With Quote