View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:48 AM   #540
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Boy was I late getting in on this thread. Hello all - just moved halfway across the country and have been absent for the last couple of weeks.

Wow what a thread. Compelling. My curiosities beg me to play, therefore I pose a couple of questions to Abraxas:

1) With regard to dimensions,my point of resonance seems to rest in the octave (8) as discussed in the LoO and LL Research, where 8 is perfection/singularity or the gateway to intelligent infinity (numerically and symbolically represented by #8). Would love to hear your expanded version or explanation of the additional 4.

2) I am through my awakening 'phase' moving through acceptance (officially made it a few months ago ) and into realization. I try not avoid entangling my growth in an arbitrary timeline, however as time moves closer to 'the date' I feel pressure to work harder (despite the fact that intuitively I know this is mere egoic-self-competition). You seem to have 'eyes to see'... so I must ask, what is it that you see in me? **shakes 8-ball and ponders three figures robed in red**

My gratitude for your time - you have put a lot of time and energy into this thread and I have enjoyed it!

Namaste