View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #73
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I believe this is a classical operation to divide two people that have public authority and have some important work against The System.
(I have experienced something similar, and I know how it goes).
Thay have been targeted since the beginning of their common work.
TPTB have their psychological profiles..and their agents were working long time to split B&K. Usually they are using techniques to rise up their egos...It`s been done to them through many people, some "friends" step by step, day by day, carefully planned what to say to the one, what to the other.
When I said "psychological profiles" it means - science, that gives to the attacker precise possible reactions of the victims, after being influenced with something (info, acts, events...)

I appeal to both of them, very intelligent and educated persons, to make a pause for few days, maybe weeks. Than to try to make a meeting, with open conversation...no emotions, honestly and sincere. The names of the provocateurs will appear.

Be careful, dear Bill and Kerry, your work is extremely important. Be on the level of your ideals.

Love and Respect to both.
Oliver
I think you should email this to both of them to ensure that they each have the opportunity to read it. You have a way with words my friend

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote