View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 11:29 PM   #21
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The solution Youtube posting (common law in effect)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Not yet....I have some questions.

AND

I live in a much larger city

Like....When the Common Law court says...Okay this debate is settled.

The the court of the MAN says....You need to appear or ELSE
I have been pondering that about that too, like how would that actually pan out in a metroplex...

and I just thought of something... ok, follow me on this (cause I am still thinking this thru outloud)...

I have just been through an ordeal with my neighbor.. where she had several court dates (and fines/warrants) with several different "city halls" because of the traveling capability WITHIN / THRU the metroplex - i.e. moving easily from one court district to another, etc... on a suspended license that wasn't really suspended- she just forgot to notify each court of the correction in time...

could we maybe do a common law type of trial and then find someone who would be willing to be our "common law liason" with each of the court districts?

of course I dont know how that would go over with the courts... seeing that the tickets were "a crime against THE CITY OF xxx"...?? ... but why cant we just substitute the "court-appointed attorney" with a "common-law representative"... and since common law supercedes legal standing... they may fuss awhile at us "thumbing-our-noses" at them , but they would still have to respect our right to have whoever we want as our representative, right?

Last edited by xbusymom; 02-27-2010 at 11:37 PM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote