View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #124
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I did a post on George K about two months ago..this is my perception of his talk after listening to it twice

I watched one of the many videos of a whistleblower here on Avalon...and it started out with a man describing that he knew of our ultimate origin ....the creation of US..then he said..this is his perception

He carried on to describe many levels of dimension ....then he said..."and on this level is where the ego is created..." At that point I realized that the series of videos is exactly what he said...it was his Perception ...and I watched further..and I saw his ego describing heaven and hell....the ET phenomena ..through great research he explained all the past Gods and the reason for the pyramids...their basis of origin and purpose.

It was fascinating ...and because I have never done any of this research myself...it seemed very plausible....but was it the "TRUTH"

How much of that information came from "Knowing"..and how much came from the ego based brain..with the research to cloud the perception?

Herein lies the delima :

First..where is the proof?...is it based on conjecture? From past research and theory? could the truth be clouded by such theory and research?

I believe he did tap into a "knowing"...he seemed very convinced of that fact..and seemed very genuine...but how much of the information was filtered through the brain..and processed by the EGO....DELIMA...what is the truth? Is this ultimate truth? Is it "his" truth..filtered by ego?

This is where "knowing" comes in handy...because it is not filtered by ego..it simply is the Truth.

The worst predictions of those who say they "know" have nothing to do with Ultimate Reality.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote