View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 03:12 AM   #106
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Lets face it we are all here for a reason, we have been manipulated and controlled for eons and its now time for us to grow outside the DNA constraints given to us and do the unexpected, break free from the self imposed shackles(remembing who we really are)

We need to remove ego, detach emotional baggage, be completely open minded and aware, and be ready to follow the universal lead.

Was perfectly said in this thread that we cannot leave with baggage, baggage acts as an anchor and a psychic magnet that will forever hold you back. I dont want to do this for another few thousand years, im tired and i also want to go home.

Having a 3D mind will not allow us to recall all we have learned, we will incarnate again with no memory and continue making the same mistakes over and over, by allowing, learning and with focused intent we can outwit the puppet masters and magic makers by evolving ourselves.

Everyone here is on their own journey, we have millions of realities ahead and we right now can choose our own path .... Enjoy the journey, the times ahead are unprecedented and exciting. Allow everyone to be positive, appreciate everyone's views as we all have something to offer, remove the negative energy it does not resonate in here and let your light shine so we all can feel your love so we all can grow together as one.

Lionhawk you have added significant power to this site and my hat goes off to you, some may feel threatened. This place was heading in a backward direction then your arrival rejuvenated some of us in sheer excitement ...... Some others here provide excellent service but unable to allow others to share the center stage, this is not a competition, no medals ceremonys our own reward is going home.

Enjoy all the information we are getting, this stuff will not be available for us much longer...... Study it, love it, decern it, decipher it and above all enjoy it.

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote