View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 02:25 AM   #25
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Avalon forum feedback

Hi Friends

This is going to be fun.....

Been waiting for a while to share a few things.

In fact I agree with many here even with those who seemingly contradict each other, as this is the Uranus paradox of change now in play opposing Saturn, where opposites can be true.

Doodah is right, in my opinion, as is Anchor and Peer. I agree definitely with starskipper and HD.

Peer is right in the sense that if we need rules we are toast. I grew up around a general who taught us young officers who did special forces type stuff the exact same thing: "If I have to teach you rules you can leave here now."

I also have moderators in my forum but certainly not to police members, but to be of help to them if they wish something.

Things have been mismanaged from day one here, and since no one asked me I said not much, except when all my threads were deleted. That right there was a sign of the "in your face" kind. Well okay lets face it now and look at it honestly, for instance look at my thread of today as one example.

I offered two days ago a tame and totally non-conflictual beautiful audio video series which my webmaster created to show we can enhance a simple 15 minutes audio call (with Kerry and Bill) into something meaningful artsy and timeless, until some trouble makers came in to throw their illiterate weights around to talk about other things not to do ´with the thread subject, and even admit they did not bother watch the videos.

Look I know full well they are egged on by some THING or some ONE to go after my threads and my person, because I am by now probably the only witness who can take this nonsense.

You think I really care about predictions? Gimme a break. I have more important things going on in my existence.

THIS HERE IS A STANDARD OLD PARADIGM MODEL OF MESSING THINGS UP
AND MAYBE THERE IS MORE BEHIND IT WHICH WE SHALL LEAVE UNSAID....

If you wish to fix it, go back to the root of the issue.

How do you expect TRUE & REAL whistleblowers to come in and talk in such a climate where they see people fight among each other at all levels and disorder reigns supreme and witnesses get attacked etc etc.?

I have many REAL whistleblowers who came to me and told me their stories, deep trajectories, profound stuff about things I wont mention here, about among other things this very Forum is supposed to disclose. And they all tell me one thing: "Whatever you do dont fry me the way you got fried."

Simultaneously, (like hour by hour), to give myself and you the feedback -- I look into my own radiant zone forum and everything is peaceful harmonious, beautiful and artistic. People are making friends, trust is being established, relationships are formed, work gets done, and no one asks anyone for anything, except maybe help, if they are so inclined.

We have no rules at my place - the only thing we SUGGEST to our friends is to watch a series of 18 one hour videos showing Krishnamurti and Anderson PBS 1974, which many do as outside readers before signing in.

We suggest this because we know that then most questions are answered and our friends begin their own quests and join in a spirit of "thinking together"...

The only purpose we gave is we develop and build radiant zones network.

So I can tell you with absolute certainty that it has to do with what type of energy you deal with. To be blunt you get back what you hand out. Sure, bring in the types of ingredients and elements skipper mentioned in his point by point memo, and you ask for trouble.

I have been saying it for ages, quit interviewing these nutcases I leave unnamed! I gave you in 2006 and ongoing a list of decent human beings who know very important things. If they saw this forum, they would run for the hills. Instead you have the MKULtra.nutcases who get the 12 hours series videos to expound on what is irrelevant to what we want to achieve.

That is what then attracts the strange energies here.

And it is not true that only a few ruled over many for 5,000 years or more, that is once again a UK type falsification of History, we had peaceful Celts in 500 BC in Europe, and peaceful Natives all around the world even until 1500 AD in the Americas, before the Romans started their number on us in Europe and expanding their garbage then from the UK, which is what is in the "end time" party now.

A Roman empire about to crack up for good, while Persia and Russia reorganizes.

Does anyone of you study HPH? Yeaj sure, so you have to pay for it, so what? That is what the man does for a living, analyze language.

As I stated as a seer, I suspect (read "I know") that MANY more than you think are depressed that the Roman empire is going down the tubes and they are scared of what is next.

And so what do they do? They attack the ones who bring back the ancient Light. Sure, attack the ones who are helpful, that is logical psychology among the mass psychotic.

It is not just the "rulers" who are the problem so much, it is the masses who do not want change of any kind unless they can delegate it to some controller puppet whoever it is.

What is next is that a few enlightened ones take over and self-organize, like the FREE LAKOTA BANK did today, like many of my friends' radiant zones are doing without any fear, and this causes also jealousy among many who are stuck in a system they helped promote and be in.

Some of us did the home work for something like 20-40 years if you can imagine, they didnt just read some new age nonsense and parrotted a few lines from it. Yes it will take more than that to induce real change, and a radical transmutation of the mind.

So you have only yourself to blame for what goes upside down. And this is what we see going on here.

Attack the Archetypes, Krishnamurti, Shatner, Palin, John Lear, St.Clair, and a hundred more I forget, etc. and then hope for the best? How stupid can it get?

We have shown that you can run virtual zones with 300 people without a single altercation. Except maybe some of my old orbiters I had to ask to clear out in quiet, we know we can create peace if everyone understands VOLITIONALLY and without rules, what this means.

We dont want "fans" or "followers" and we sure dont want obnoxious ones, orbiters, stalkers, demented ones, and aplhabeth soup religionists agents sent in by whoever, try SCN !! Yes SCN. Or like Kerry once said to me: "Star-Fu...rs."

And so yes, you see, in the end, you will not have too many who are mature enough to DO what I suggested we do.

You receive what you sow, it is that simple.

HD was totally correct, about the "gullible" issue, and so was in his own way also John Lear and I know at times I am in the middle of the firing lines between the two of them, and in a way BOTH are right.

Look i dont care what everyone thinks of me, and I will begin to say what I know is the truth, I have for many years just observed to be sure I was really indeed seeing what I was seeing. At times I felt it is so surreal that I better look twice to be sure i dont have bad eye vision.

OK get ready for some really uncomfortable observations of many decades of experienced observations i can share with you.

I will launch a video pod cast series and begin to share what i really know.

The farce has lasted long enough.

Lets try get on with each other if we are at all serious about REAL change.

Thanks for reading.

Peace
M StC.

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 03:13 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote