View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 12:27 PM   #65
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I am gladly a Luciferian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
When he is bound and cast into the Pit of Darkness for a thousand years he will be the only source of Light for those that follow him and they will serve him as his Bitches to do his bidding and their spirits will burn but not melt because he comes from the darkness and their spirits do not( see the ice that burned from Mel's hole story) for this is the Hell that the bible speaks of but you may be thankful it is only a thousand years, for then you will be cast into the lake of fire with him where you will be extinguished forever with your glorious Light bringer. There are ancient writings (see books of Enoch, Torah, and Sumerian) that tell of the Sons of God shining quite brightly hence the name Nacash in the Hebrew which means, Serpent, light bringer. Yes he will give you light and you will serve at his pleasure then he will bring you eternal death. Most people don't understand that when the Bible says God's(Elohim) wrath burns against the earth, it's not mankind so much as Lucifer that tempted the Sons of God into destroying the Great Creators plan for Mankind that he is ****** at. When it comes down to it you can only worship one God. You can either worship the Creator or the creation. I think I'll stick with the Creator and if I live a stupid morons life here, impoverished because I refuse to take the mark or join in one of Lucifer's many secret societies so I may prosper I will be faithful and believe in the promise of what is to come after this extremely short span of time I have to endure Lucifer's rule here, if even unto death. Death is nothing compared to promise of eternal life with my heavenly PAPA. God's richest Blessings!!!(even to you luciferiens)
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote