View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #394
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ufo's near the sun

Interesting to say the least. What purpose do these objects serve?

This brings to mind again for me information I came across that eluded to a peirod of our time where there would be many ET races and their scientists observing us and our solar system. This is due to simultaneous and unique events/energies that our solar system will encounter during the same period of time. This is apparently out of the ordinary and hasn't occurred in millions of years. What that is exactly, who knows?...Not us. This would help explain the increase in sightings and experiences which then corroborates with the ship count on the Something's Brewing thread (although that is still a lot of ships).

The only way I can see these as some form of an evacuation is to evacuate lifeforms, material or something significant from all the planets and/or moons in our solar system. If we're being lied to about ourselves, origins, and ET's coming here, then we are and would be lied to about other life that exist in our solar system.

With all that in mind, the pondering can become almost limitless. I started pondering some of the following:

1. Energy or gas harnessing devices for capturing data on how the sun is being affected by these extraordinary energies?

2. These spheres could be actually manipulating the suns behavior for better or for worse. They could be trying to quell a major eruption of harmful solar flares, energies, or magnetic influences?

3. Now on the flip side of #2, are they being used to provoke certain behaviors by malevolent beings?

4. Are these somehow part of a "Biblical Seal" in place for a predetermined activation?

5. Are they somehow creating or manipulating the sun magnetically to slightly alter the suns position, differential rotation?

This is a good time to be alive, no? Aside from the poor planetary conditions here on Earth (deception, famine, etc).
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote