Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 10:03 AM   #200
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Dear friends,

I will say some simply words.

It is very sad to see a member banned or putted "in the mists" because he was trying to find some answers for a very controversial stuff.
MP2 research shows that a moderator who was the biggest opponent to a Thuban thread and Abrax, is actually a friend with the same Abrax on Facebook. Also, the moderator`s web-page named "Dragaeon" is/was with the pictures of dragons (and he was so strongly against them?!). After MP2 post, the dragons from the same web-page disapeared! Interesting, isn`t it? Also, somebody wrote that some stuff from the Abrax` page also disapeared?!
Also, one of the mods, Luminary, claimed that the same moderator and his wife are systematicaly infiltrating and dominating the forum. And that many mods are concerned about this.
So, what`s going on here?
Do we have a right to ask?
Do we have right to search for truth?
Who and why is manipulating the members of the forum?
We can assume, but we will not go with conclusions before we see all facts. We want all the best for this forum, also MP2 does...and I am not writing this because of him, but because of the principles.
This place has such a great potential to become a beacon of love, light, wisdom, truth and beauty, but somebody doesn`t like it like this. This "somebody" want us divided in arguing, being egocentric and malevolent in our relations. Avalon is constantly under attack, which shows how important it is. It is very simply. Without conscious about it`s mission, we will all become only a group of people wasting their time on marginal stuff. It is very sad, as it is sad to see what this thread is producing.

And I would like to say: I am always for laugh and humor, it is beautiful gift, but trying to be humorous and witty, specially when the target can`t response is not only being without taste, but also being ridiculous in a different way than one that is wanted.

With Love and Respect for all.

Last edited by Oliver; 03-11-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote