Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #195
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
This is ridiculous, wtf does "in the mists" mean? Please, mods?

Is that like "enjoined"?

Why not just say "banned" (euphemisms are condescending)? And if that's the case, why are people getting banned for asking questions? Perhaps he was overly tenacious in his inquisitiveness in some people's opinions, but the fact that MP2 was asking some very relevant questions to our current circumstances here at pa in a thread, recieved no answers, the thread disappears, he opens a new one, and is promptly silenced, is very very fishy.

I realise and accept that there is a certain amount of secrecy that is necessary to run the forum smoothly, but the past few days around here have been on another level.
Threads disappearing, reappearing, becoming "enjoined", people being banned or placed "in the mists", all with flimsy, if any, explanations at all.

I hate to add to any stress of the mod team, I'm sure they're working overtime, but I think an explanation (at the very least of what "in the mists" is supposed to mean) is overdue.

What?
More threads disappearing, people banned for asking questions and with no explanations?

Who is in charge of this forum?
Do they not respect or care about their members?
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote