Old 03-11-2010, 07:24 AM   #191
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

beautifully written...

but...

Quote:
There is absolutely, NOTHING, we have ever shared
that would harm, or, hurt another person, related to almost 35 years of my own research
so if you studied blue flowers and I studied red ones, would the answers you have learned be the same as mine?

I am not someone that spent my life in the rays of spirituality filling the universe with love.

I am an engineer that thought Ghosts and Spirits made awesome scary movies and stories but of course none of it was real.

But one night for me, it all changed...

I was invited along by a person that was a Ghost hunter that claimed to send spirits to the light.

I was skeptical beyond explanation I was along as a debunker looking forward to seeing the incredible .... nothing.

I watched as she went through a ritual, trying to hold back my grin, she looked over at me with a concerned look on her face knowing I had no clue what was coming.

Suddenly it was like a tornado hit inside the home pitchers flying off the wall doors slamming windows shattering...

The camera man recording the event suddenly had a splitting migraine and couldn't breath, she walked over and touched him as she commanded the beast to leave him, suddenly he dropped to the floor unconscious...

The house went quiet and the hairs on my arms laid back down and the fear subsided...

Up until that moment I said I believed in God, but I didn't I said it because everyone else does...

but when I heard her command in the name of God that the spirit leave him, I saw something I had never understood before...

to me it was proof, evidence that not only were ghosts and spirits real...

But also that there truly is a higher power...

Do you know that most children that were abused as a child don't share the truth until they are in their 20s? They live with the pain and the hurt for their whole life not knowing who to share the experience with. After all mom brought him home and he was her brother, or coworker or friend...

for 15-20 years Mom had never known the harm inflicted on her child, she saw the pain in her eyes but never knew the cause...

So for a Mother or Spiritual guide to open the door and allow a monster in the home not knowing they were on a sexual predator list even though it was mentioned by one of her friends...

should she have listened or continued down the path feeling the whole world is filled with love and no harm would ever come to her children?

When I say the red flower I'm studying has thorns, be careful if you pick it...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote