Thread: Questions?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 05:37 AM   #187
Devakas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions?

Brook:
"Now you are right..I was trying to get it there..but it would seem that the Thuban supporters just won't let it go"

Yes, the chaos was done by ego(s). It is clear. Ego ruled this time.
Brook, think about it calmly... I know you can do it.
There was a thread. It got most popular in quantity of readers in a shortest time period. The fact. (Can anybody explain it??)

Celine jumped in and demanded a love from Abrax. Later on she wanted to ban Abrax. Why? GiaiLove supported her and told publicly he will always support her. Why? Why we have to close our eyes and let it go?

Tuban supporters or not supporters - we are one!
Only this time Not supporters did something egoisticly with lies of harassment.Which does not make all not supporters look good. It would be naive to let it go.
And it feels not fair for others; not supporters arguments are very weak and not convincing. I think Non supporters made many to start doubting of peace, support and unity, oneness and love.

Today I posted how Celine can call Abrax harassing when I doubt of her own taste for Love Park (nasty) in Korea postings? ... her double standards about harassment and no integrity. However she won, Abrax was banned. My post removed in a few hours.

Tuban supporters wants to restore the free spirit in the forum, open mindness

If we all would become as One (supporter and not supporter of Tuban) above Tuban philosofy, it would become clear as crystal what was done not right with banning and deleting posts.

( I agree Anchor is one of the best)

Peace, I know we will get there...
Devakas is offline   Reply With Quote