View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 05:20 AM   #2
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sheldon Nidle 3-9-10 update from GFL/Possible disclosure soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
As a relative new person attempting to be discerning, I saw that many past threads have been written about the Galactic Federation of Light. I have asked questions in recent threads about this GFL and the channeled information, but have received no responses. If I had the time, I would indeed go through all the threads to attempt to get an answer.

In lieu of tonight's released Sheldon Nidle GFL download on You Tube, and some of the things mentioned, I felt this could be important and extremely timely.....that is if there is any believability to Sheldon and the Galactic Federation.

I need some of you that I asked for guidance to help me here and let me know what you ascertain about its validity. For all I know, many of you may know that this BS. Please don't judge me for lack of knowledge, just inform me.

Supposedly, earth changes are coming quicker than expected and according to them, big changes are occurring presently.
"For her part, Mother Earth is accelerating the preparatory stage of a series of massive, global earth changes. Your planet and her Spiritual Hierarchy tell us that time is running out, and it is therefore essential that some sort of pre-evacuation warnings be issued. "

I'd suggest anyone who really wants to know about earth changes, is to go to a University and study geology... study the past, for millions of years. Doesn't appear Earth is going anywhere fast....

"Our fleets are at the ready,"

I'd like to see evidence of any of these fleets. Where are they? Perhaps just a figment of someone's imagination....

"This galaxy is undergoing a vast transformation toward the Light. "

Lots of individuals make this claim/statement. What is this "Light"? Light can't mean the visible spectrum of light. So why do people use this word to describe something so intangible? Do they mean towards enlightenment? Where is the proof that the whole galaxy is transforming towards some intangible thing? Again, I'd suggest one to go study something at a University like astronomy.

I studied Sheldon Nidle for some time in years past.. joined his forum. Eventually I realized he just keeps repeating the same theme... with no proof of anything. He hasn't convinced me of anything pertaining to his claims.

Last edited by KathyT; 03-11-2010 at 05:23 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote