View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 10:22 PM   #87
pablo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Time to liberate our computers in a massive way

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
You are doing so many assumptions and allegation of me. What was my crime? To show a snippet from internet that is linking the term of "VEGA" with "Lucifer, The Fallen One". That issue that you haven't not any slightest idea about that, that I could believe. But whatever you brought out from it, the number of insults to me and to baby-boomers, etc, is incredible. For sure you are not presenting a character of trust. In this case anybody would choose to select themselves the modules and compiles their own kernels.

At anything that I argued and bring you evidence and facts you didn't answer, but you added more insults and demeanors. I have too much respect for this forum and its members to lower myself into answering to such posts of yours!
I will try to answer without getting angry...
Theres no "crime", u talk without consideration of the work done, the hours spent working for the ppl just for the pleasure. Ur article, asume a lot of things...

- That i have no knowledge background...
- That i have other "dark intentions"
- That the name was located intentionally
- That i am an Illuminatti..( nobody serious whom know me could say that )
- That, in exception of you, everyone has no capability to analyze that

If you want to change something, the approach to the issue about the name of some project, you could send a "recomendation" due to some "problems" with the name. If I put, i.e, Kesil or Kimah ( the name of the Minor Ursus or Orion in the Bible, in the book of Job ), you coudl argue that i put the "orion" name because i am a "pro annunaki". Or you can say that the name of this forum "Avalon" is a reference to Celtic lands culture, os its a druid name, so its satanic...etc,etc.

Probably i put SOL to the distro, u could say that i am an egyptian pagan, so its a cult to Ra, etc, etc.

I you want change something you have two simple ways!

1st- Do it ( as I do, I found that in the lightworkers community, theres no too much knowledge about the use of open source technologies, so I modified a distro to achieve that idea )

2nd- RECOMMEND, a change, be kind, be polite, and be respectful for my work. If your knowledge cannot respect the work of others, ur knowledge is just nothing.

In sum of this, u have a "lot of knowledge" about dark names, so i can say so freely that I have too much knowledge than you about the Tetragramaton, and the Shem Semaphorash, that i made music with 528hz frequencies, that heal people with important health problems, That i have 10 years of history in open source world, and create communities. If I must show credentials to show the other how powerfull in knowledge I am, u are just a young apprentice in comparition 2U. Your atitude is an EGO attitude.

My "evidences" are inside of me, all the people that is reading this topics, and forum, often uses their "instincts", so in terms of "evidences" I heard opinion i,e about the "supposed real" meaning of YHWH name, some poeple like you said that this is the name of Anu, etc. Evidences, theres a lot, instinct to determine the real motivation from everyone?..mmmm

But, in spite of this, you gave me some interesting approachs, in difference of you, i can gain the best from differente opinions, because this is the common lay in open source culture. For sure, the next version of Vega will not call Vega, to give u an oppportunity to ppl like u, to find more "dark" issues, and train the brain

uifffffff.......

P.
pablo is offline   Reply With Quote