View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:17 PM   #83
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Time to liberate our computers in a massive way

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo View Post
no worries TS, dont get in the discuss with someone who critizes the members of this forum. He is not in the wrong thread, the animously stuff of this guy, the fire up intention, is destroy the work from someone, he even know, its easy to critize people sitting in a "comfortable 4th dimention operating system", for sure he is using an operating system that is "political correct" and probably he is the kind of guy that buy a licence, when all the trends in the world moves to unified computing, freedom of access, and all this "new things".

Probably he is very good, finding the dark side, where theres not dark side. Probably he learn to read the matrix with the rules that has inside, or probably he is creating the ambience to destroy things that comes from the hearts from each other...

Firs of all, this thread about this "boy" is absolutely finished for me. I will not feed his "capability" with my energy....

P.
You are doing so many assumptions and allegation of me. What was my crime? To show a snippet from internet that is linking the term of "VEGA" with "Lucifer, The Fallen One". That issue that you haven't not any slightest idea about that, that I could believe. But whatever you brought out from it, the number of insults to me and to baby-boomers, etc, is incredible. For sure you are not presenting a character of trust. In this case anybody would choose to select themselves the modules and compiles their own kernels.

At anything that I argued and bring you evidence and facts you didn't answer, but you added more insults and demeanors. I have too much respect for this forum and its members to lower myself into answering to such posts of yours!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote