View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 04:15 AM   #2069
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Here is the thing 777, I am wrestling with what is truth and what are clever turns of words and "facts" meant to confuse us to not know what is what when the critical time comes.

Some have zero faith or belief in an end times scenario. Some show lots of facts about "Messiahs" who had the same facts about them as the one in the bible, Jesus of Nazareth.

Some say bad aliens have been fighting good aliens. Some say that the Good aliens want to take us away just before disaster and "save" us, and others say "NO" those are the bad aliens playing God and you will be ruined.

I do believe in Love is the key, but can one be deceived into thinking they are walking a path of love when in fact they are sliding into a zone of confusion and false euphoria.

The bible says no man knows the day nor hour and to not be deceived and without oil (pineal gland active) when the true Messiah comes. That many will come before and proclaim to be him, but they are liars. There are many reasons to distrust the authenticity of the bible and believe Jehovah is an evil bloodletting jealous God who is quite different from the one Jesus seemed to talk about who was all about forgiveness and love.

We are given signs and wonders in the heavens to watch for. We are told of the false prophets and one world beast government fast coming upon us. But... and there is the but..... this reminds me of 3 card Monte. How does one really walk the straight and narrow path and not find one was really on sinking sand?

There have been past civilizations of high technology. They understood Pi and the golden ratio and used it's power. They fell and were destroyed. It's almost as if I am to the point that whomever the major media or world hails as good, I am apt to say "hell no" dig my heals in and just wait and walk in peace in a path of the only love I understand and know.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote