View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 04:51 AM   #76
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are they up there?Now what??? HMMMMM...

I feel that I don't need any government to tell me that UFOs and other beings are real. I *KNOW* this in my mind. I don't know why or how but I just know that they are real. I believe that it's just not possible for Earth to be the only habitable planet in any galaxy.

As for free will, if we work hard and the powers that were get close to a point where they will win (which is highly unlikely anyway), I do not have a problem with others stepping in to assist us. The idea is for us to awaken and work on our own but the reality of the matter is that humanity alone cannot save humanity unless a sizable portion of the populace awakens.

Now, if something is supposed to happen in 2012, that gives people 3 years to awaken and do something. I just don't see it possible on a global scale and unfortunately, some people will need the disclosure if they cannot figure it out on their own.

Otherwise, no reason why people can't live a life free of overwhelming negative energy and a life that is more sustainable and shows compassion towards others.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote