View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #4
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

Fellow avalonians.
Oh no, another vegetarian thread. It can easily divide a forum faster than light. Gotta balance my words.

I can only speak for myself. Ofcourse this is a very private choice.
I have excluded all meat except seafood/ fish from my diet I can only say the choice came simultaneously with my "awakening" 1 1/2 year ago.
Going vegan seems far fetched though IMO.
I cannot say that there has been any major health improvements but a more functional stomach. My body sometimes crave for meat, but I donīt give in to it.
I am eternal consciousness i.e. "eternal love" not the lump of meat I incarnate. Would "love" eat the babies of lambs or cows? Questionable.
Donīt we get mad when we hear stories about reptilians eating the inferior humans or our little children. Do we do the same to inferior species? Yes we do. They have the upper hand until we consider a more humane treatment to our animals and the earth. That doesnīt mean that if everybody goes vegan we will be saved.

This is a spiritual principle, not a religion. I do not enforce others this. My children still eat meat, the choice has to come from each individual who wanna do this.
You perhaps donīt get extra bonus points in the afterlife for not eating animals. Its not about that, its more like a silent protest (The mere fact that this disturbs some people says alot)
Itīs also about that from a certain viewpoint eating meat is kind of barbaric, like it or not. Read that again "certain viewpoint".

It doesnīt say iīm right just that I do not want to eat flesh. Its very common here that the debate gets infected with who is right or wrong. There is no such thing. Just viewpoints.
Peace
/meta

PS. why do you turn to the Swerdlows to tell you what to eat? Its like turning to David Icke to know what used car to buy.
Make the choice basd on your own assumptions, you will probably feel what is right if you meditate on it for some time.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote