View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 05:53 PM   #18
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Yet another cryptic warning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
im not disputing what youre saying, 777TGW, [on the contrary- i enjoy your posts] but why wouldnt this have happened on nov. 9th? 11-9 would be 9-11 transposed. or even nov. 6: 11-6 upside down = 9-11. wouldnt that be the clearest?
additionally, nov 27th would be a possibility as 11-27 = 11-(2+7)= 11-9, or as non-americans would write, 9-11. am i completely off my rocker with this?

the UK bombings were on 7-7... how do those 7s play a role?
Because this is the ritual of scorpio the Assassin who stings the ego into self realization towards the dark night of the soul.This ritual starts on the 20th at noon. The 77 is the 14 pieces that Osiris was cut up into, symbolic of a fragmented conciousness. (IE two moon cycles) also remember one section was lost which was the phallic that was replaced by a gold member
(higher conciousness of self reflection) This is also another way to hide the equation pi.. 1314The soul is demented by ignorance and deceit; the advesary scatters and destroys the sacred Word which the soul collects and puts together to undergo initiation.

This is the same ritual that the katrina victims went through. Two weeks of Chaos. notice the sign below that was posted two weeks all over the New Orleans area before the actual event. the numbers are of death and regeneration.

Also the collapse of building 7 on sept which means 7=77
2007 - 7 bridges collapse in the US 77
It was Isis that had to gather the fragmented pieces of Osiris that were scattered across the Nile valley which gives us the meaning of CRISISThis is very important on a phycological level meaning a fragmented mind caused by life's Crisis. This why it is important for us to RE MEMBER our divinity
Feel free to ask as much as you like. i love exposing these secrets. Whenever we dial 1877 we are invoking this ritual

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-18-2008 at 10:30 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote