Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
greetings, all....
i offer this add'l link to James/Wingmakers.... it has taken
me months or re-reading to even begin to understand, there
are answers to many questions here - i find the definition
and workings of the "HMS" (human mind system) and the
info on "quantum pause" irresistible... i invite you to read
this quote, then visit the entire document/page....

"Remember that the astral and mind domains are within the human instrument, so we are not interested in journeying there since they remain inside the Human Mind System, and are thus illusory and misleading. Quantum Pause is a method or process of disentangling from the Human Mind System, realizing that your self-definitions and identifications with culture, family, religion, spirituality, material possessions, money, and purpose, have been programmed and are not really who you are.

This is a difficult path for many people to accept, but this is what Quantum Pause is designed to achieve. It is the breath, enabled through Nature, that is life-giving to the human instrument, and it is the human instrument that is life-giving to the Sovereign Integral within the manifested physical reality of Earth. Thus, breath is the link, and Quantum Pause enables this link to be nurtured, expanded, strengthened, and made stable.

It is also important to understand that everything I bring forward for an individual’s consideration should be treated as a framework, not a prescriptive technique that should be followed rigidly. Individuals need to take responsibility for establishing their own exploratory techniques, methods of expansion, and new behaviors of disentangling from the HMS. Quantum Pause is a framework, not a specific system. With the web (an analogue of the Genetic Mind), there are ways to share your adjustments, add-ons, alterations, and new techniques, and I would encourage people to do this.

One last comment on the application of Quantum Pause, the big “wow” experience is not the fish you are trying to catch. You are not trying to attract anything to you; you are not trying to learn new information or become more knowledgeable; you are not trying to move energy around in your body; you are not trying to leave your body; and you are not trying to commune with your higher self or God. Your purpose, in applying Quantum Pause, is to pull down the walls that separate you from that state of consciousness that you are, and will always be, and have always been.

Quantum Pause is designed to align you with the transparency and expansion of this era of which we are all a part."

source: http://projectcamelot.org/james_wing..._integral.html

The first thing that came to my mind was Transcendental Meditation. That is what I immediately relate "Quantum Pause" to although I realize he is not specifying any particular process.

He's practically screaming, "get out of your head!" which is what we were entrained to do -- be in our mind. There are some good Zen mind-busters, although I don't care to explore them right now -- I'm happy with the path I am carving for myself -- it brings me just the right balance of discomfort and release/relief.

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote