View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #708
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Love post James even though I don’t understand the implants completely yet but I well find the answers in my own self knowing im sure , but yes it is true I was In complete control by mum and have found it very hard to break out of that. I even went away to live alone for 4 years to become more independent but when I got back it did feel like I was being pulled back in again. I all whys thought it was actions of love but it has been ridiculous some of the things my mother wanted to do for me, im like mum im 30 I don’t need you to do that its like they get up set, then you feel bad .Iv had to tire really hard to become more independent person and look after my self again. Seems IV comes back but im finely making a break throw but IV had to take control and set boundaries. Some times I feel bad for this because when you explain once they don’t get it not un less you stamp your mark, talk about being killed with love or as James would say it’s the programming but in my own live im not going to make assumptions but there is a lot of evidence coming to light that .It is certainly pointing towards involvement with this. But hay iv been talking about sensitive stuff could be a few set ups thrown into the mix , but who cares, carry on because im still going to spread the truth of oneness ,love, unity and im not going to stop for no one. my past to me and what’s happening to me is not my greatest concerned it’s much bigger than myself or any one person it’s all about the whole. Any way I way like to say I love my mum unconditional (like any being) very much and it has all ways been difficult for her, I have not been a good person all my life and have done bad things .but you can never understand light and till you have experienced the dark or lets just say you have a better understanding. The main thing is your honest with your self I have nothing to hide and don’t regret any thing It‘s given me the understanding I have to day or the key to unlocking the knowing .This is why I have no fear just love
Jan Rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote