Old 09-25-2009, 11:25 PM   #5
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions About Henry Kissinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you NB & Artvision

I couldn't of said it better.

I wonder sometimes, what many people in Avalon's opinion on the Holocaust?

Maybe we shouldn't even bring that up, but I get the chills when I hear them say they were survivors because I don't buy the BS, myself. They I am sure were hand in hand in making it
http://www.rense.com/general31/zionist.htm

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache...&hl=en&ct=clnk

In November 1942, Rabbi Weismandel negotiated a deal with the Nazi government to have all the Jews in Western Europe and the Balkans released out of Germany for a mere 2 million dollars. Weismandel sent a courier to the Rothschild-led World Zionist Organization in Switzerland. The request was refused with a message for him... "If we do not sacrifice any blood, by what right shall we merit coming before the bargaining table when they divide nations and lands at the war's end? ....for only with blood shall we get the land."

People indeed died! Of all nationalities died there. Jews, Polls, Gypsies, Germans, Czechs, Russians, Romanians, etc. God have mercy on them all. Nobody, no human being deserves something like that!

But we know who are to be blamed! Nazi were just mere tools, killing machines, as today you see on G20, brutes dressed in black, no brains, that take by the face a lady thrown off her bicycle and then smacked her by the walkway. We should know those that send the orders and those above those give the orders!

Humans are used against humans, for future promises of sharing power and prestige with the Master's race, until all human race is subdued. Then the "tools" will be discarded as being of no use anymore to the ultimate masters. That will be their treason payment, for stabbing in the back their fellow humans; but they are blinded per now and cannot see nor conceive that. Some of them did realize, had the outmost courage and come in help of humanity, being of more help than many which were on the right side from the very beginning (something like in the lost son parable-they are the humanity lost sons, coming back). Is also very difficult for whistleblowers, either. How come one not to appreciate most, these persons, which risking life's, fortunes, family just to avert others? We should praise them much!

Last edited by artvision; 09-25-2009 at 11:44 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote