View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 05:11 PM   #508
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi Abraxas --

this thread is Blowing My Mind!!![I] and i also feel so blessed and privileged to have "happened" upon it! i know we're all thanking you a lot, Abraxasinas, but hopefully this is not getting "old" to you .... as i'm sure we all feel such a natural and intense gratitude for our exposure to this information and our interaction with your spirit. iow .... You Rock!!!

i am probably not "getting" at least one fourth of the material you present, Abrax. most of the scientific, technical, astrological and numerical data elude me. but i'm sure i am "getting" the main thrust of your message to all of us here at this time and--again--am SO VERY appreciative of this opportunity to learn and grow. merci, gracias, grazi, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

i have 2 questions, please:

1) if the ascension is a sudden event as you seem to indicate, will those either "left behind" or those "matriculating" to other densities, planets, etc. (other than those ascending to 4th or 5th density positive) be aware of their friends and loved ones' (who have ascended) absence??? will it all be understood and accepted (by each soul/entity) before-hand? or, will there be some sort of "veil" that will serve to mask the absence of the missing/ascended ones .... sort of like the veil over our memories while in 3-d?? will we/they miss them/us??? would it be anything like grieving for loved ones after they die? or will it be joyous, like celebrating a resurrection?? or .... will it depend on our individual or group polarity at said time???

2) will those of us who haven't any experience/knowledge of things like lucid dreaming, astral-travel, knowledge of past lives, astrology, numerology, physics (quantum or otherwise, LOL!) be handicapped by our lack of this type of awareness/experience? is a desire to "love God with all our hearts, minds, and souls .... and our neighbors as ourselves" sufficient to qualify us as potential "ascendees" without any further esoteric knowledge to back up our basic love-of/faith-in the eternal Father-Mother-Savior-Spirit God?? or, are we peons "doomed" to find a school like Harry Potter's to initiate us into the above-mentioned mysteries before we can hope to work and play and sing and dance with our Sister-Brothers, Brother-Sisters on the New Earth???

thanks again, dear brother.
with love,

hippihill

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 01-15-2010 at 06:00 PM.