View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 04:43 PM   #1871
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

111 HABITS & WEEDS

THE FELLOW( FOLLOW-(SHIP) OF THE RING

Your weeds and your habits build castles of sand.They are the people ,who refuse to think outside the box.You can see this process in the crop circles.The wheat from the (TAR)e,or the neophytes from the (RATS).

They become the the beast of burden(FRODO).They either become victim or hero, and carry the (PRECIOUS) to mount MORDOR.

Alice falls through the looking glass,Unable themselves to swim,they try to be the hero,and prevent the Salmon ,or Soul man from swimming upstream.

SPRING
SALMON swim upstream
Bears come out of Hibernation

The celestial ship leaves the PORT

When you're LOST, look NORTH

Slaves head north

111 in the kabalah means sudden death and destruction.

111th POPE=dope

I want the TRUTH !!!!!!!

You Can't (HANDLE) the TRUTH!!!!!!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
OLD NAVY-NAVI

SMOKING POT

This is the journey of the HARRY POTTER aka Aries the RAM-Time to get out of DODGE CITY.
Can you handle the TRUTH.Here is your Alien Mothership.The ring and square of the X files

<< Revelation 12:4 >>
Its tail swept away one-third of the stars in the sky and threw them down to earth. The serpent stood in front of the woman who was going to give birth so that it could devour her child when it was born.

All dictators use diction as the primary tool for manipulation.They use Pi to frighten the masses, who wish to carry the heavy ring, vs light the ring of fire.
Feeling victimized,You walk the plank of the dictators phallic ego, and fall into the abyss, or ibis of Ncryption.

Bilbo Baggins ,Obama ,and Hitler, are the Dictators 111.

Obama's 111th day in office was 4-20 -smoke day, and Hitler's and Bilbo Bagins 111th Birthday.All 3 are masters of speech

DONNIE & DONNIE DARK -O as in Pi

I'll add more later.This is a spoon full to absorb.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-31-2009 at 05:30 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote