View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #673
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

I wasn't going to post this but I changed my mind so here goes.....

Tonight at around midnight (UTC +7) my wife and I saw a UFO, my wife saw two, but I only saw one.

My wife was upstairs in one of the spare bedrooms coughing, she has recently had a cold and is bunged up etc, so to not wake our son she got out of bed and went to the room opposite so as to clear her airway, she shouted down to me (I was on the computer down stairs) to come and have a look…..

When I got up stairs she told me a red/orange light had caught her attention out of the window (looking west over a mountain range), but after she called me it was no longer there, she went on to say it was a very big “PAN” shaped light which was a very deep red/orange colour. I asked her if it was moving or still, she said it seemed to move from side to side, she pointed at a bright star (orangey in colour), and said she could see it next to the star and could make out a movement in relation to the star.
I asked her how big it seemed, after a moment she looked at he thumb nail, then held up her thumb at arms length and said about my nail in the sky, I then asked her if she meant “PAN” as in a “WOK” that we cook with, she confirmed that as her meaning.

We went on to talk about 2012 etc, and during this my wife said it’s gone whilst looking out the window, I looked out and immediately understood her meaning, the bright orangey star she used as a reference had also vanished. The night sky is completely clear, not a cloud anywhere, so the star could not have been obscured….

We live in north west Thailand, my wife is Thai, I am English. We hardly ever see aircraft flying around here, when we do they are military AH1 helicopters during day light hours, I have never seen an aircraft flying at night in this region.
solent is offline   Reply With Quote