View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 07:06 AM   #118
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Sharing our truth and our wisdom, revealing our experiences and learning from another is the main reason why so many of us are here on this forum. In this occasion, I want to thank you ALL for sharing your truth and wisdom. It has without any doubt raised my frequency in the last 12 months, I learned so much from you...

You know, we all hold a part of the ultimate truth in our hearts, no matter what ultimate may mean. I guess, we'll have to learn and learn again, until the timepoint of merging with our creator...There're so many truths and wisdoms to be learnt, not only here on the earth as a 3D beings, but also in the higher planes of existence. The only problem that we face now is, we're (still) unable to merge our truths together and see the whole picture of the creation.

Nevertheless, many of us feel the comming changes. This thread popped up almost timely with the changes happening right now in my life. The things speeded up enormously, it's almost unbelievable...It's like I'm experiencing 41 years of my existance on the earth in just one month now...

I'm definately having some strange time now. I feel that I'm literally forced to let go of so many boundaries, the heaviest one is the feeling that I have to quit working...which I can't imagine I can afford to...and I can't see the purpose of that now...but I trust the guidance of my heart...No matter what, I know I have to stay calm and centered.

Just to point to few things here...it is not only about my feelings...for example of quit working...something is brewing in the company where I'm employed, and I may be the first one to sense the changings there. The situations that are occuring right now are just confirming my feelings about the whole situation.

Or should I also mention that I've obviously been attacked by some very negative forces in the last four weeks? I can feel their downgoing and dark energies, and they do not stop on me...it all culminated last friday, when my wife was almost forced to burn our house...yes, I said she was forced, the circumstances of that small fire, well it wasn't only coincidence...

So yes, some of us really "see" and feel he comming changes more or less.

And one more thing...I am convinced that there are some beings around to assist us in our further growth. I don't know if they need any spaceships, maybe the do...but I was clearly shown a fake landing of UFO's in one of my recent dreams. In my dream, we, the humanity, gathered to wellcome the "extraterrestrials" (yes, we knew the will come, strangely). Up in the sky, it really looked like the Ships were not man made. But...the first UFO that "landed" had the US flag drawn on it...So I would suggest we all beware...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote