View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #1152
runtofly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
I'd like to wait to see what Burgundia or 777 have about to say. By the way, runtofly how do you know you're right on the divine path, signs & events ?

Thanks.
The only way I know that I am on the divine path is if I am open to changes, listen to my intuition and move accordingly. If things happen with ease and something wonderful happens, whatever the size, I know I am on the right path.

I can't say that I always do this, but I find that when I am not "fighting" for something, the anger, frustration and general blockage in my life falls away.

I have plenty of bad habits to break, as does everyone else. I like to procrastinate as much as the next person, but recently I have been concentrating on a) doing what feeds my soul; [yoga, keeping in contact with friends, being active in my amazing relationship, and actually researching topics along the "awakening" theme] and b) listening to my intuition when I must change regular habitual pathways. I know that these decisions every day bring me in contact with people that I was meant to pass (happens way too often these days) and I witness certain events. Sometimes these decisions are large, (a trip) and sometimes they are small. (like going to a movie. Did that this week. Saw an old roommate I hadn't spoken to in two years)

The idea that we are co-creators of our universe is key. You have to be patient and watch. Also, this thread keeps saying- in many different ways- we cannot be tied down to our existence. If it is time to move on, it is simply that. And that is a good thing.
runtofly is offline   Reply With Quote