View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:26 AM   #213
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post

How does an "X" equate to Christ consciousness? Because "X" is 24? Or because the area inside the brain, spanning both hemispheres, looks like an "X"? Or something else?
The Chi in the Greek I believe, that we see many Orthodox Christian symbols. I also think is has many ways to be used symbolically. The X for the cross, and the brain which is our crown in energy.

Quote:
Are you saying that one must basically give up sex in order to have any hope of getting enlightened?
God/dess FORBID!!!! This double scorpio has very spiritual sex, mundane sex, and sometimes well... I won't go there lmao. I think it does have to be balanced in that one who is so physically focused that sex is on their mind 24/7 or a lot will have a problem with focusing on the spiritual.

I have practiced soul touching for years, and while I have initiated quite few people in that experience via online meditation etc and they experience it easily from this medium, that in the physical, they have a much more difficult time because they are physically focused. I walk in astral and the physical dimension probably 75% of the time, and while I enjoy phyical sex, the divine knowing and soul melding is so much more of an experience to me than just sex.

Not sure you will understand me here, but there are clues to this in Ephesians of the bible, but few "get it".

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote