View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #15
bill
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BAKING SODA -- cancer cure watch this vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
Thanks for the post.
I have just finished healing a form of actinic keratosis ( pre-cursor to cancer ) on my nose. I was following the recommendations of a skin cancer forum on the net. A cocktail was made = aloe vera, coconut oil, limonene, pancreatic enzymes, epsom salts ( very high PH ) and BAKING SODA. This lesion started as a sun-spot and became a sore that would not heal. My doctor wanted to punch biopsy and i asked for 2 weeks to see if this prep would work. A week and few days after treating the scab shrunk dramatically in size and then fell of the reveal a slight scaring of the tissues. BAKING SODA does work- proof is in the pudding.
love and healing to all.

Dr Simoncini recomends using a follow up treatment for skin cancer of common tincture of iodine

apparently the fungi retreat away from the baking soda deeper into the skin to reemerge later

on page 157 he recommends painting the lesion many times a day with 7% iodine solution for 5 days until it becomes very dark --when the scab falls off repeat the treatment

he recomends 3 rounds of this treatment for skin cancer

I highly recomend the book although it is very technical and detailed at times the treatments are explained very well

"the other bill"
bill is offline   Reply With Quote