View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #27
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes-nee Diana Katherine Herhenreader-aka Diane Kathryn Smith-Anna Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Very powerful post Stardust... and great point to make about the introduction of Abraxasinas (if true).

The word Intuitive is slung around here like a hot ball of wax. Intuition is valuable Only when you have a first hand encounter from a source, not a 2nd hand or 3rd hand view.

As far as "getting a bad vibe", some times that's a wakeup call to face the fear & walk through it. The truth is often like that... fear first (as you said "negative"), maybe then pi$$ed off, but it does set you free when you trek the trek!

Excellent post Moxie

I just want to add that in reading Ashayanna's books that I got so much more about what our world was all about. I felt as you did and I still haven't done any part of her meditations yet which maybe I should. She opened my eyes more than anyone.

I do not put anyone above another. No false Idols here.

Ashayana never came into this forum to push her agenda.

I could care less about how many names she has. People change their names all the time especially when they marry.

IMO she made alot more sense then anything I read in the Thuban thread that seems to be a hot topic around here. I have to laugh when I hear the word Cult. I would never trust anyone that would list the people at the site that was referenced here when it didnt include the catholic church. Says it all to me
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote