View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 05:58 AM   #8
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Climate Gate Updates: The Global Warming Scam is Being Exposed

Yah many people consider denying climate change means that we care little about the planet. This has nothing to do with it. Of course we need to stop polluting our lakes and rivers and everything else. But a carbon tax hardly helps with that or anything else for that matter. The most important thing we can do for our Earth is become aware that she is a living thinking being that we can communicate with and work together to create harmony or Heaven on Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Ideas like not driving gas guzzlers and bringing your own grocery tote bag to the store and other 'green' ideas are still good ideas though.

I'm not a fan of Willy but really he is just talking common sense, that is if we can get around the idea that climate change is natural, it happens every day where I live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
My understanding is gleaned from information presented by David Wilcock.

He points to Interplanetary Climate Change as evidence that what is happening on our planet is also happening to the other planets in our solar system due to the energy of the this particular area of the galaxy that we are moving into.

Apparently, NASA is well aware of this but has not publicly disclosed this information, yet.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote