View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 02:01 AM   #22
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: North and south pole pictures – VERY IMPORTANT! Have you seen this?

“Zorgon: One Question... IF there is a hole at the North Pole... considering there is no LAND at the North Pole, what stops the ocean from draining into that hole?”

Zorgon, this one is easy. There is SOLID ICE covering the whole ARTIC sea. See another item I have below.

Also, did you go read the whole story of Admiral Bird at http://www.ourhollowearth.com/ExpeditionUpdate13.htm ?

I ask anyone who reads this who has not figured out the “Hollow” earth idea, to go search for more articles on the subject. The concept is that there is a whole planetary group of advanced beings… our creators, inside our earth, living around a smaller sun in the center. That’s what I have been able to find out. And that they are one of the sources of UFO’s here on earth.

I have tried diligently to find REAL pictures of the north pole… not what is covered up. There is no excuse why Google Earth, or NASA, can’t show us the North and South Poles. It is no longer rocket science (no pun intended). What I see, is that our government is involved in a HUGE cover-up of the truth.

However, even more exciting, I did find a website showing the north pole… of which the data comes from NASA. I went searching for information of the polar sea ice cap. The University of Illinois has a website http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/ which shows daily polar sea ice cap concentrations. I don't think I'll have to tell you why it is surprising, when you see it. LOOK at what they are covering up! Pictures of the ice caps and everyone of the pictures have this black dot at the exact spot of the north pole! Click on one of those little words, where it says 30 day animation, and it will run an animation.. but still with the black dot. Take note, there is actually evidence of an indentation above the black dot on some of the photos. The black dot doesn't cover the hole entirely.

I can only speak for myself, but I believe the proof is there.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote