View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 03:21 PM   #221
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ashtar Command & the Galactic Federation

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I wonder if Mike Quinsey & others who are channeling GFL get tired of putting out the same old, same old rubbish. What's in it for them.....is someone paying them? If not, then what's the payoff? Do they really believe they are helping mankind.
well i tend to think there is more to it then just a joke. I can not prove it to you either way. Someone is obviously visiting the earth!

I wonder who they work for!!!

What about all the numbers of craft here the T3J is getting though dowsing. 71 different species. Are they working together? As a federation? or are they all loose cannons just came to earth to party?

I do not know what to say about channeling. I was warned about blue beam and be careful about voices in your head. A friend was talking about sometimes crazy violent criminals who have killed people say they hear voices in their heads telling them to do violent crimes and we were wondering if thats blue beam.

the messages that the gfl are releasing seem to be of a spiritual nature, but this could be used to bury lies... get people doing the yes nods....then slip in some dis-info. Using your own intuition is important. mines says...pay attention!

have a great day, JT!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 03-19-2010 at 03:41 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote