View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Higher awareness programming from falling rain

burgundia, It's not all me who made that rain video, it's higher beings as well. Maybe one day people will understand more about it. Maybe even measure the amount of higher frequency energy from that video? That's one reason why it has such an effect on many people. Especially those who need it most and those more aware. Watch it as many times as you like, although a few times maybe all that's needed. It really can help you evolve your awareness.

Malletzky, I thought my video was clear enough to explain it, but I will try to do so for you here. Almost to challenging for me to explain actually. I need time off from the physical world, lol. Do you meditate? If so then you probably do not like being distracted. The kind of meditation I will be doing is not like average meditation. Notice I mentioned "advance meditation", that is what I plan to do. I hope you understand but I can not explain any further.

Way too many spooks (physical and non-physical low frequency beings) reading this right now. They can't reach my non-physical thoughts, so they try the old fashion way which is the limited language we all are using here. Yes, to me most language is not only limited it promotes separation, but I'm not complaining or even here to discuss that matter.

I'm also not here to tell everyone just how "psychic" (such a limited word) I really am and how I see most possibilities. Some of which happen at some point in time. All I can say is "get to know who you really are" and do so very soon. You may not have the quality time, energy and less distractions in life as you do right now. That is what I am doing and I am doing it in my own way and I hope people just can respect that.

Last edited by Clarityofawareness; 12-20-2009 at 04:10 AM. Reason: mis-represent sentence
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote