View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 08:34 AM   #24
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who are you? What is your purpose?

The Chosen, my friend, I also must say WOW. Beautiful insights of your deep understandings and experiences you’ve written here.

For my self, as I stated, I can only (unfortunately) assume so far who I really am...

Unfortunately, I still can’t accomplish astral travelling. The nearest to this I guess happened last year, I described this here, it’s the second part of the storry:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/s...3&postcount=16

I’m not that good in meditation done in a proper way (though proper is different for each entity). But I’m good in “playing” with energies. I have my own method of achieving a “special” state of consciousness during the day, in which I can “go out” of my body and BE all that is. I can even do this while walking.

If you can imagine, I’m “still here” but I’m also “not here” at the same time. Means that I fell a part of me is earthly, but at the same time I’m completely away and during this time, I can be whatever I want to be, name it clouds, earth, universe, just name it...Pretty weird I know, and I really don’t know how did it “came” to me, this method of energising the whole world...I’m just doing it.
By the way, I found out that while in this “special” state, I can also “play” with the weather as well. It’s very funny and very interesting...

About who I really am, or my eventually previous lives on the earth...
I have strong feelings of belonging to all that is. I could live anywhere in the world, belong to any religion, I could be brother or sister to the whole humanity.
It’s just as I really feel the whole world is mine and I’m the whole world at once.
You must know, I can do almost everything (except writing) with both hands. I feel perfectly balanced in this manner too...

These feelings are so strong, that I have the strong assumption that I must have been here on Earth for a while and on many different places...only I can’t remember any of this

And there is something that I never shared with anyone before, except with my family.
You should know that the only kind of energy my wife believes to exist is Feng-Shui.
In order to attune our house according to Feng-Shui, she visited a lady consultant, which happened also to have had some seer powers as well. This was 3 or 4 years ago while my wife visited our families in Macedonia.

The weird thing is, I wasn’t even present and 1.500 miles away, but this lady said to my wife that: “your husband will meet some very, very powerful people at the age of 44 and this will change your lives on better”.

Well imagine, I will be 44 at the end of September 2012!!!

If you consider that I’m aware of 2012 only since 2 years now, you can imagine that I didn’t pay much attention to this at that time.

But now, I wonder what this could mean....Whom will I meet? Some powerful entities of some higher dimensions? Hmmm...

With

Malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 01-27-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote