View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:59 PM   #320
omshanti
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

yes, some really thoughtful posts... and i have not read the WHOLE thread...
justpeter-i agree with your gist of the interview that there would be more agreement if the language was dropped (service to self ets v/s service to other ets). also i feel the interview was staged for disagreement. with the chair set up plus a line of "attack" as an approach, so to speak. (conflict creates drama, creates interest. creates discussion and thereby raises consciousness/awareness). this discussion will reach its state of entropy and therefore disinterest when people choose to let it go...

i do feel people reach their thresh-hold of grim/fear based stories in their own time...i have delved into these areas with fascination and interest in years past (reptilian agendas, rituals, abductions and so forth). this knowledge has an important role to play. but ultimately, the wisdom is to integrate and transform these levels of reality into one that is beyond judgment and fear. i have less need to know about these areas any more. less interest in truth.

we are all experiencing reality. and we all have played many parts o'er many different timelines...and peace does come from visioning/creating beauty (as onwah eloquently stated) and seeing beauty in Nature. Love is the unifying force. and trusting one's heart is key. if we are to see beyond judgment, there is a need to let go of fixed concepts of darkness and light. good and bad ets for example. and in relation to kerry and bill, at core, they are to my view two people who desire to come from a place of deep heart felt integrity. they too are playing their roles on pc.

two quotes i appreciate: the fox says to the little prince:
"it is only through the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye"

madame helena petrovna blavatsky:
"darkness is the root of all light. light is matter. darkness pure spirit.
darkness metaphysically is absolute light and is merely a mass of shadows as it can never be eternal and is simply an illusion or maya"..

omshanti is offline   Reply With Quote