View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:16 PM   #235
ojajebie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I was also of the belief that reincarnation and karma were real and they are to a certain point. I’ve concluded that reincarnation is another system put into place by TBTB and their interdimensional handlers since beginning of human life on this planet in order to feed off our energy and stop us from ascending and going back to our source – this keeps us in a never ending loop and a great source of energy for these negative beings who have decided to denounce the source. However, this could not possibly go on indefinitely as our consciousness is growing alongside the consciousness of our planet Earth which makes many people realise that we are kept in a prison belief system which in my opinion also includes ‘heaven’.
You may be right about that, after all reincarnation and karma are still a part of a program and our programming, but in this case designed by God-Mind itself. We may be free of it, it is up to us if we choose to live another life on Earth or go elsewhere to join a hive mind or to become a non-physical being from higher dimensions.

Personally, I have a mixed feelings about this "karma and reincarnation" program. Being a human on Earth really sux sometimes (if not all the lifetime). If my soul personality choosed Earth, that means, Earth is the best place for me to do my release and forgiviness work. "Want to experience something else? Change your mind."

Anyway, Alex Collier is Andromedan soul personality. He reincarnated here on Earth to help us in some way. Steward Swerdlow never said that Collier and his Andromedans are an hoax. He said that he supports Collier's work.
So what happened that changed Janet's and Steward's views of reality? I really can't wait to know the truth.
ojajebie is offline   Reply With Quote